[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Perini Management Services, Inc. is looking for a Superintendent for a project located in Cape Canaveral, Florida.
Supervise all onsite construction activities and ensure compliance to safety, design and schedule. Develop and maintain effective relationships with client, subcontractors and suppliers.
TYPICAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Supervise construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
• Responsible for coordinating and supervising onsite functions (daily scheduling, subcontractor coordination, 3 week look ahead schedules etc.)
• Assume responsibility for compliance of crafts and subcontractors with contract documents, efficient use of materials & equipment, and timely performance of the project schedule.
• Provide technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required.
• Assist project management in developing, project schedule, site logistics plan and implementing project procedures, working documents, standards, etc.
• Assume responsibility for all trades compliance to Site Specific Safety Plan.
• Coordinate with on-site Owner employees.
• Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Educational and experience includes:
• Five or more years in work experience in a Superintendent position (e.g., scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control, safety, and production of all phases in construction) on medium-sized projects is required with four or more years (or equivalent) field or trade work experience in the construction industry.
• Knowledge, skills and experience with U.S. construction methods, techniques, and standards.
• Experience with Federal Government Clients preferred
• Resume shall indicate area of expertise (e.g. civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, materials, finishes, etc.)
• Must be a U.S. citizen.
In accordance with PMSI's duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of serious hazards, we have adopted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for all new hires. We have implemented this requirement (subject to exceptions required by law, as explained below) in order to safeguard the health of our employees and their families; our clients; the contractors, vendors, and other parties with whom we regularly interact. This requirement will help protect our workforce and these groups from COVID-19 infections, which may be reduced or prevented by vaccination.
Should you have questions about PMSI's policy or wish to discuss an exemption, please let your recruiter know. This policy is subject to change as the transmission rate of COVID-19 and other facts and circumstances evolve.