[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Graywolf - Alpharetta, GA
This individual will work independently and with team members to ensure vendors are paid in a timely manner, while also providing accurate information to our project teams to optimize project success.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Reviewing invoices, including comparison to delivery tickets, purchase orders or other supporting document to verify price, as well as checking sales tax for accuracy
• Cost coding and routing invoices to project teams for approval based on criteria
• Setup and maintenance of commitments for Subcontracts and Purchase Orders
• Compiling information for weekly vendor payments and assisting with preparation of checks, including lien waivers and remittance information
• Assisting with month-end close process
• Reviewing statements and communicating with vendors to resolve issues
• Tracking and processing credit card purchases
• Reconciling accounts
• Working as part of a team to continually improve processes
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 2 or 4 year degree in Accounting or related field, or comparable work experience, preferred
• Previous experience in an office environment
• Previous experience in the construction industry
• Timberline/Sage experience
• Attention to detail
• Cooperative attitude
• Strong data entry skills
• Strong communication skills
• Stand or walk for long periods of time
• Use arms and hands to reach for, handle or manipulate objects
• Frequently lift objects weighing up to 10 pounds, occasionally lifting items weighing up to 20 pounds.
• Stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl
• Acceptable visual acuity for near, far and color - naturally or with correction
• Hand-Eye coordination
TOOL REQUIREMENTS (minimum)
• Rain Coat or Poncho.
• Steel toed or Composite toed Work Boots.
• Safety protection required by work, job site and customer
The Accounts Payable Clerk works mostly in a comfortable office environment but exposure to site and weather conditions may occur. Some locations expose workers to harmful materials or chemicals, fumes, odors, loud noise or dangerous machinery. Some workers may be exposed to lead based paint, asbestos, or other hazardous substances. To avoid injury, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including but not limited to gloves, hard hats, safety glasses, must be worn in all areas as required. While not considered inherently dangerous, an Accounts Payable Clerk must be especially alert to safely follow procedures and must deal with a variety of hazards and exercise care while performing onsite services.