[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. (Jorgensen) is a world leader in maintenance management. For over 50 years Jorgensen has provided a diverse range of facility and highway infrastructure, consulting, maintenance and management services. Our professionals are in the forefront as facility managers, maintenance engineers, trainers, assets managers and solution providers. Our firm is focused on the operations and maintenance of transportation and public works infrastructure assets. Our maintenance operations is comprised of professional engineers, certified quality control inspectors, and experienced maintenance technicians with proficiency developing and executing highway infrastructure maintenance contracts throughout the United States. Our system approach to maintenance management is unparalleled in our industry. We know how to identify and implement innovative solutions for our client's toughest challenges.
Position summary: Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is currently seeking full-time Highway Technicians - Guardrail Crew to perform maintenance operations in the Davie, FL area. This position requires performing a variety of tasks related to highway maintenance and guardrail repair and adherence to all applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as Jorgensen Company policies and procedures.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
- Roadway maintenance experience
- MOT Certifications (Traffic Control)
- Bilingual: English/Spanish (read/write) preferred but not required
Must pass criminal background check
- High School Diploma/GED
- Maintain company standards for background checks (i.e. criminal record, driving record and controlled substance/drug testing)
- Knowledge of local driving rules and regulations
- Carry out simple arithmetic functions
- Maintain proper safety equipment required for each job
- Knowledge and ability to adapt to the latest technology
- Ability to use smart phone and applications
- Ability to adjust to changing work schedule
- Ability to work safely under ranging environmental and weather conditions
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
- Ability to operate hand/power tools
Full time; Day shift, must be flexible.
$14-$17+/hr depending on experience.
Total Compensation Package to include: Competitive base pay, annual profitability based bonus, recognition incentives and extensive training opportunities. Comprehensive Benefit Plan options for full time employees to include: Health & Dental insurance, Vision Discounts, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Vacation, Sick, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Plans and more!
Company will conduct Background check, MVR and Controlled Substance testing prior to hire.
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity in our workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V