[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Currently seeking an experienced Sr. Superintendent to join a TOP Ranked General Contractor on a $200M office / campus project in the Seattle area. Ideal applicants would bring 10+ years of experience working on large scale/new construction projects valued over $150M+. in sectors including Healthcare, Life Sciences, Education, and Mission Critical.
Project Duration: 2-4 years.
Relocation Assistance or Per Diem provided for candidates outside the area
Position Overview: The Superintendent is responsible for the daily operation of a job site, including scheduling, production, and procurement of materials, manpower, and equipment. Supervises all direct labor positions on the assigned project. Manages and oversees any contracted work on the site to ensure successful project completion.
• Interacts with the Project Manager to determine the project schedule; develops and utilizes "look ahead" schedules to assess progress and spot upcoming issues.
• Directs procurement of tools and materials to be delivered at specified times to conform to work schedules.
• Inspects work in progress to ensure that work conforms to specifications and to construction schedules.
• Ensures that company policies, such as safety policies, equal opportunity, and others, are implemented consistently.
• Ensures company quality standards and housekeeping requirements are maintained.
• Understands and applies building codes and other design requirements correctly and reads blueprints accurately
• Manage subcontractor performance.
• Develop and track CPM schedules.
• Manage overall general construction budgets and safety programs while training personnel.
• Comprehend all design documents and review shop drawings.
• Assist project team with material procurement process and incorporate into master schedule.
• Establish and monitor QC program.
• Value-engineer throughout projects.
• Communicate and coordinate effectively with all project team members
• Bachelor's degree in engineering/construction related field or equivalent 10+ years commercial construction experience.
• Primavera p6 experience
• In depth knowledge of the construction process including scheduling, contract administration, equipment, manpower, etc.
• Project experience with hospitals/medical facilities- $100M+ (preferred)
• Experience working directly for General Contractor
Please send your resume/project list in for review