[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Highway Maintenance Technician - LOCAL CDL Driver
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. (Jorgensen) is a world leader in maintenance management. For over 60 years Jorgensen has provided a diverse range of facility and highway infrastructure, consulting, maintenance and management services. Our firm is focused on the operations and maintenance of transportation and public works infrastructure assets. Our maintenance operations are comprised of professional engineers, certified quality control inspectors, and experienced maintenance technicians with proficiency developing and executing highway infrastructure maintenance contracts throughout the United States. We know how to identify and implement innovative solutions for our client's toughest challenges.
Position summary: Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is currently seeking full-time Highway Maintenance Technicians to perform maintenance operations in the Denver, CO area, specifically on the Central 70 project. This position requires performing a variety of tasks related to highway maintenance, debris removal, street sweeping, sign and guardrail repair, concrete repair, mowing and vegetation control, roadway snow removal, etc. as well as adherence to all applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as Jorgensen Company policies and procedures.
Geographic area applicable to CDOT Local Hiring Goal consists of, but not limited to the following zip codes: 80010,80011, 80019, 80022, 80205, 80207, 80211, 80216, 80221, 80238, 80239, 80249, 80266.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
- Roadway maintenance experience
- Concrete forming/repair experience
- Wheel Loader, Skidsteer, Fork Lift, Asphalt Roller, etc operator
- CDL A or B required
- MOT Certifications (traffic control)
- Clean driving record is essential
- Must pass criminal background check
- Concrete forming experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- Maintain company standards for background checks (i.e. criminal record, driving record and controlled substance/drug testing)
- Knowledge of local driving rules and regulations
- Carry out simple arithmetic functions
- Maintain proper safety equipment required for each job
- Knowledge and ability to adapt to the latest technology
- Ability to use smart phone and applications
- Ability to adjust to changing work schedule
- Ability to work safely under ranging environmental and weather conditions
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds repeatedly while twisting; other strenuous manual labor may be required
- Ability to operate hand/power tools
Hourly rate depends on experience and licenses. Rate can range from $23-$27/hr
Full time. Must be able to work some night and weekend work, if needed. Required to work during snow and ice events.
- DAY: Mon-Fri, 8:00AM - 4:30PM
- NIGHT: Sun- Thurs, 7:00PM-3:30AM
Total Compensation Package to include: Free PPE! Competitive base pay, annual profitability based bonus, eligible for referral bonus, recognition incentives and extensive training opportunities. Comprehensive Benefit Plan options for full time employees to include: Health, Vision, & Dental insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Vacation, Sick, 10 paid Holidays, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Critical Illness coverage, Pet Insurance Discount, Employee Assistance Plans and more!
Company will conduct Background check, MVR and Controlled Substance testing prior to hire.
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity in our workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V