[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is seeking an Associate Project Scheduler to join our client's project Scheduling & Planning group for the Engineering and Construction Division. You will work directly with the Project Originators, Developers, Engineers, Early-Stage Managers, and Construction Managers supporting the development, engineering, and construction of all energy technologies. Some examples of projects include but are not limited to Wind, Solar, Energy Storage, Transmission Lines, Substations, Pipelines, Combine Cycles, etc.
Job Details / Essential Job Functions:
- The creation, maintenance, and progress of project schedules using Primavera P6 Software.
- In charge of the preparation of monthly reports for construction projects comparing baseline approved schedule to progress schedule including critical path method, resource loading, cost loading, manpower, submittals, projections of impacts, and recovery plans.
- Support of all innovative technologies and be exposed to various working teams to drive project success through the entire life cycle. Your project scheduling, management, and technical skillset will be important to develop effective & accurate schedules, coordinate multidisciplinary meetings, and report to management for an impressive portfolio of projects.
Qualifications / Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction, Business Management, or similar field.
- Team player. Be able to interact with all project participants to gather scope, logistics, and constraints to be included within the plan and schedule. Maintain a positive attitude and develop strong working relationships with all team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to lead Schedule Review Meetings with all project participants and coordinate requirements to ensure resources are focused on the right project activities.
- Strong bias for action-oriented performers. Analytical mindset. Ability to review, criticize and validate external information. Excellent process management, prioritization, and problem-solving skills.
- Fast learning, ability to learn and work with Scheduling software.
- Ability to report project status & variances to management in a clear and concise manner.
- 1-2 years of Scheduling experience is desired. Alternatively, some experience in Project Management could be also contemplated, with experience in tracking project plans against schedule baselines and performing ad-hoc analyses.