[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
One of our clients, a commercial nuclear power utility, has an urgent need for a Project Engineer (Permanent in-house position). The qualified candidate will enjoy:
* Work a desirable family friendly 4x10 schedule & enjoy 3-day weekends every weekend!
* Work in a regulated market, ensuring long-term stability and job security.
* Enjoy a flexible work schedule that allows you to work from home 25% of the time (relocation to the nuclear site is required)!
* Live in a vacation destination offering warm weather, beaches, boating, fishing, and within minutes from the amenities of a big city.
* Live near an international airport, making for easy travel.
* Career advancement opportunities at the site or corporate abound for a top performer!
* A top-notch compensation package consisting of a base salary, annual performance bonus, company funded retirement & a full relocation package for the successful candidate!
As a Project Engineer, you will provide high quality, cost effective, on schedule project services for the Nuclear Fleet. You will provide requested modification packages including effective configuration management of design output documents (i.e. specifications, calculations, drawings, test requirements, and procedures). You will prepare engineering products consistent with defined standards, procedures, and regulatory guidelines to ensure the site’s design and licensing basis is maintained.
The qualified candidate for Project Engineer must have:
* Current or recent experience as an Electrical or I&C Engineer (Design, Projects, Systems or Programs).
* Experience working in the Power or Electric Utility industry.
* BS Degree in Engineering.
* Good communication and teamwork skills.
* Excellent references & immediate availability.
If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications, please have them E-mail a resume (in complete confidence) to: Gina@gcservices.com
Please forward this E-mail to anyone you believe may be qualified for this position!
Gina R. Gilbert
Vice President & Search Consultant
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: 805.481.5105 x211