[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Perini Management Services, Inc. (PMSI), a federal government prime contractor, seeks an Experienced Site Superintendent to join our team in Kodiak Alaska.
Provide overall on-site technical supervision and resource scheduling for Federal and Commercial construction projects.
TYPICAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Supervise construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
• Assume responsibility for planning, coordinating and supervising onsite functions (scheduling, subcontractor coordination, etc.).
• Assume responsibility for productivity of crafts and subcontractors, efficient use of materials & equipment, and contractual performance of the project.
• Provide technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required.
• Assist project management in developing and implementing project procedures, working documents, standards, etc.
• Implement Site Specific Safety Plan.
• Coordinate with on-site Owner employees.
• Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Experience as Superintendent on multiple Design-Build Projects with Values of Approx. $50+ Million.
• Knowledge, skills and experience with U.S. construction methods, techniques, and standards.
• Temporary relocation to Kodiak required
• Experience with Federal Government Clients Preferred
• Resume shall indicate area of expertise (e.g. civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, materials, finishes, etc.)
In accordance with PMSI's duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of serious hazards, we have adopted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for all new hires. We have implemented this requirement (subject to exceptions required by law, as explained below) in order to safeguard the health of our employees and their families; our clients; the contractors, vendors, and other parties with whom we regularly interact. This requirement will help protect our workforce and these groups from COVID-19 infections, which may be reduced or prevented by vaccination.
Should you have questions about PMSI's policy or wish to discuss an exemption, please let your recruiter know. This policy is subject to change as the transmission rate of COVID-19 and other facts and circumstances evolve.