[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our client, a major commercial nuclear power utility, has an urgent need for an Electrical Maintenance Supervisor! The qualified candidate will enjoy:
* Working for one of the very top performing (INPO 1) Nuclear Utilities in the USA with a bright long-term future providing you with excellent job security!
* This utility is known for its industry leading compensation package including a generous base salary, and the best performance bonus and benefits in the Nuclear Industry!
* Join an excellent team with a very personable “people-oriented” boss.
* Live in/near a major city with an international airport OR choose a rural location with plenty of elbow room.
* Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with world class boating, fishing and other outdoor activities.
* Career advancement opportunities abound at both the nuclear site and corporate for a top performer!
As an Electrical Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for providing first line supervision and leadership to a team of Electricians and maintenance personnel. You will lead the safe and efficient execution of a variety of maintenance tasks in accordance with procedural and regulatory guidelines. You will schedule and oversee Electrical maintenance work and tests, attend work planning meetings, and interface and coordinate activities between departments.
The qualified candidate for Electrical Maintenance Supervisor MUST have:
* Experience working in power generation (nuclear, fossil, etc.) or Nuclear Navy experience.
* Strong understanding in Electrical equipment and systems.
* Two (2)+ years proven experience as a Lead Technician or Supervisory position.
* The ability to obtain unescorted nuclear plant access with excellent references.
* Availability to begin work as soon as possible (within the next 3 months or less).
If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications, please have them E-mail a resume (in complete confidence) to: Gina@gcservices.com
Please forward this E-mail to anyone you believe may be qualified for this position!
Gina R. Gilbert
Vice President & Search Consultant
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: (805) 481-5105 x211