[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is seeking an Engineer for our client's Engineering and Construction (E&C) division to support wind farm design and construction.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing 3rd party contractor teams to develop engineering designs for both green-field wind projects and wind repowering's.
- Responsible for initial concept definition to construction and final commissioning.
- Continuous coordination with diverse project stakeholders such as environmental, procurement, transmission services, and project managers for both early stage and construction.
Qualifications / Education / Experience:
- Experience applying value engineering to balance reliability, cost, and performance for complex systems, Thorough knowledge of the various applicable engineering disciplines including electrical, structural, civil, and materials.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Proven record of coordinating project stakeholders and mobilizing teams of engineers to achieve business objectives.
- Preferred - experience successfully managing schedules and budgets for major capital projects.