[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
360 Industrial Services is seeking experienced traveling solar installers and locals for existing projects in TX, NY, ME, OH, CA, VA, TN, UT & GA. Multiple sites under way, we will be looking to add workers for pile work, racking, module and wire management teams. Equipment Operators as well. Must be willing to travel away from home...
Hiring immediately for immediate starts!
Prior solar farm experience on posts, tilts, tables, and modules a must.
Join the 360 Industrial team and expect great communication, weekly pay, benefits, 401k and more!
Pay and Per Diem available and different based upon location and project
- Prior work on solar farm of 1MW or more is desired.
- Ideal candidate is mechanically inclined.
- Ability to walk and stand long durations throughout the day.
- Ability to bend over and pick up items.
- Ability to work outdoors in variable weather conditions.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Everify and 10 panel drug test required
If you are interested in this position please apply with a resume that lists your previous solar experience or related work experience.
Apply online at 360 Industrial Services – All Around Dependable Staffing
Go to our website at www.360industrialservices.com and join our team!
or download our app at 360isJobs on google play or apple app store
We look forward to hearing from you!