[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
In this role, you will perform plumbing installation, maintenance, and repair for commercial clients throughout Phoenix. Your day-to-day will include examining project specifications, then determining and executing the sequence of installation. Additionally, you may have to perform repairs or maintenance on existing systems
Local permanent job or willing to relocate, no perdiem
*What you can expect with this role:*
* A dependable, direct-hire position with a company known for service to Arizona.
* Competitive pay up to $38/hr, DOE.
* A comprehensive benefit plan.
* Built-in training and professional development to get you to that next level of your career!
Company Truck and Phone provided
Set hours (Days)
No sales or up selling
Training provided for entry level experience (1 yr up)
*What we need from you:*
* A thorough understanding of plumbing principles;
* Experience working commercial projects; a mix of install and service experience preferred. (May Consider residential experience as well)
* Ability to self-motivate and get the job done with minimal supervision.
* Professional demeanor with solid interpersonal skills.
*If this sounds like the job for you, Please send resume firstname.lastname@example.org or text 904-452-6823