[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are hiring certified journeyman electricians for long term industrial projects on a mine site in California.
1. Must have a current California Journeyman's license.
2. Bend and install conduit.
3. Install motors and electrical components.
4. Assist other employees as needed.
5. Candidates must be able to work 55-70 hours and 6 days/week.
MSHA part 48 preferred but will provide paid MSHA training if needed.
Pay: $45.00/ hour and $120.00/ day per diem. Paid for 7 days if work 60 hours.
Please contact Tony at 888 929 0213