[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Electrical contractor looking for Journeyman /Highly Skilled Apprentice electricians with Commercial new construction experience.
Must have all safety PPE, hand and power tools.
Must have dependable transportation and be on time each day.
Pay is based off of experience upto $28.00, job last approximately 2 years. Must be able to submit to drug screen, background screening. They are offering a bonus structure if you work 90% of your scheduled work week, $5 for every regular hour worked and $7.50 for every OT hour worked. Current work schedule is 58/58/50, there is NO per diem.
*install conduits of tubing or pipe often required by local electrical codes
*work from blueprints provided by the general contractor
* run the electrical wiring
* terminate switches, circuit breaker panels and relays
* install and wire instruments that control the power, lighting and heating units in buildings.
* install wiring for air conditioning and refrigeration units.
* Use electrical test meters and ohmmeters
* ensure the continuity of wiring to ascertain compatibility and safety of the components.
* locate and repair or replace shorts and system breaks
* work with many standard hand tools including sawzalls, screwdrivers, pliers and knives.
* Work with power tools, test meters, pipe threaders and conduit benders.
If Interested Please Text Amber at 317-534-7975