home >> general construction >> job board >> post

[Millwright] Flagstaff Arizona - 100k + per year / Facility Millwright / Relocation Package / Career

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

MILLWRIGHTS! Who's ready to get off the road and start a new life or become apart of your families life? Make Money, HC & Retirement Benefits, Etc.!!

I looking for 3 solid Millwrights that desire to continue there craft working in one of the most beautiful areas in the western United States. Just or an hour or so form the Grand Canyon, Red Rock etc.

I have a career opportunity for a 3 millwrights looking to call Flagstaff Arizona there home. Working for one of north Americas Leading Industrial Wood Products Industries. The Facility is transforming now with a 200 million dollar state of the art expansion. Beautiful Facility, Awesome people & an opportunity to regain your life on your terms!!

Industry - State of the art industrial Wood Products Facility

- Pay: $100,000 K "PLUS" per year "STARTING" based on a 45-50 hour work week. $35-$40.00 per hour
- Full Relocation Package
- Full Health Benefits
- Retirement Plan
- Incentives
- WORK /FAMILY LIFE BALANCE!!!

This opportunity is going to go fast!! Once in a lifetime opportunity.

If you ready to start life versus running to stand still, to be a mother or father, a spouse, This is the career opportunity you do not want to miss.

If you are a genuine MILLWRIGHT and desire room to breath and live email me!

Email Resume to tdale@clogic.net Subject line "AZ CAREER"
or
TEXT: "AZ CAREER" to 270.300.1280

This is EQUAL OPPERTUNITY CAREER EMPLOYMENT!

Thank you,
Craft Logic

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.