[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HVAC/Facilities Maintenance Technician
For over 50 years, Jorgensen has provided a diverse range of facility and highway infrastructure, consulting, maintenance, and management services. Our professionals are at the forefront as facility managers and maintenance technicians. Our firm is focused on the operations and maintenance of private and public sector assets. Our system approach to maintenance management makes us unique in our industry.
Description of Role:
This is a hands-on technician position responsible for identifying and performing needed work on clients' critical equipment to ensure the continuity of business operations. The locations covered will be assigned based on the geographical location of the applicant.
Full time; Day shift, Monday through Friday. Must be able to work nights and weekends as required.
Salary is based on experience. Company vehicle, tools, and equipment provided by the company.
- HVAC / CRAC Units - PM, system monitoring, knowledge, and familiarization, air-cooled water chiller knowledge a plus
- Electrical - changing and installing lights, electrical outlets, minor electrical, and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with UPS / Emergency Generator and Fire and Life Safety Systems
- Plumbing - minor restroom repair of toilets, sinks, and fixtures
- General Building - doors & hardware, landscaping, and pest control
- Preventive maintenance (PM) activities and including management of subcontracted services as required
- Troubleshooting skills (diagnosing problems, taking meter readings, referring to manufacturer specifications equipment guides)
- A self-starter, reliable, flexible, conducts themselves in a professional manner, be able to make informed decisions, and has the willingness to learn.
- A company vehicle will be provided.
- Computer skills - email, scheduling, maintenance management, work order & PM's
Total Compensation Package to include: Competitive base pay, annual profitability-based bonus, recognition incentives and extensive training opportunities. Comprehensive Benefit Plan options for full time employees to include: Health & Dental insurance, Vision Discounts, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Vacation, Sick, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Plans and more!
Company will conduct Background check, MVR and Controlled Substance testing prior to hire.
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employers and is committed to diversity in our workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V