home >> general construction >> job board >> post

[Superintendent] E&I Superintendent I Oil + Gas I Sinclair, Wyoming

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

Job Title: E&I Superintendent
Pay: Starting wage $120K/year + 10% Bonus (salary based on experience)
Relocation: Yes
Start: ASAP

Purpose/Accountabilities:

Assure optimal performance of Refinery instrumentation and electrical systems for safe, efficient, and environmentally compliant refinery operation. Supervise the work activities and development of the Electrical and Instrumentation Technicians.

Primary Functions Responsibilities:

Instill and embrace a "safety first" attitude and outlook.
Develop safety compliance within department.
Assure optimal performance of Refinery instrumentation and electrical systems
Develop preventive maintenance programs for all electrical and instrumentation in the Refinery.
Develop and maintain desired performance of department personnel.
Provide leadership, direction, and training for department technicians.
Specify, order, receive, and deliver work materials to work area.
Comply with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations, Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality (WYDEQ) requirements, and National Electric Code (NEC)
Assign project materials and personnel support for project completion.
Follow-through on commitments made to others.
Create and maintain a neat, clean and well-organized and professional-looking work area.
Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education/Experience:

High school diploma or general education development certificate (GED) required. Electrical licensing and practical electrical and instrumentation experience required. Instrumentation knowledge and training. Ability to set priorities, manage time of self and others and plan projects effectively. Excellent communication and organizational skills. Demonstrate an ability to safely troubleshoot electrical, instrumentation and control systems.

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.