[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
NCW is currently seeking Fire Alarm / Low Volt techs in Grand Junction, CO for about a month to fill in for a employee who is on leave. Expected to work 40-45 hours a week, with potential for more OT. Pay $22-30/h based on experience. The requirements for these positions are as followed:
- Must have at least 5 years low voltage or alarm work
- Must be able to hang boxes and pull wires, ideally able to program panels.
- Must have all needed tools and PPE for expected work
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Must have reliable transportation with a valid driver's license
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply directly to this posting. When applying, please include your name, number, email, and resume. If you are not currently interested in this opportunity at this time, but know skilled tradesmen who might, our company does offer cash rewards in exchange for referrals.
Thank you for your interest.