home >> general construction >> job board >> post

[Millwright] Millwright: South Carolina w/ Wood Products / OSB - Turnkey Experience

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

Seeking Millwrights who have worked at Georgia-Pacific Clarendon S.C. w/ Contractor Safety Training on file.

WILL CONCIDER "ALL" WOOD PRODUCT / OSB Millwright with proven Industry experience.

Experienced Wood Products / OSB Millwrights
Long Term Opportunity for those with experience

Must be available to start Thursday 11-3-22 in Alcolu S.C. to qualify for fallow up 3 month project, with a lot of OT in Maine.

What I offer for This Thursday 11-3-22:

- 12 hrs Travel IN / 12 hrs Travel OUT (24 hrs Travel time total)
- $150.00 Per Diem for day worked and each Travel Day (S.C Outage)

Pay: $35.00 , 12 hrs work guaranteed!

Once proven you you will be extended an opportunity to work one of 2 Long Term "Wood Products" Long Term Projects w/ excellent pay & per diem. One is now ramping up the other in progress & another starting in 4 weeks out west.

If you are a "Wood Products" Millwright and wanting to stay busy contact me via TEXT at:

Text: "G&PSC" to 270.300.1280 with name, experience & contact info
or
Email: "G&PSC" to tdale@clogic.net

If you are a Wood Products Millwright and wanting to saty busy & make $$, Text or Email me, I will contact all qualified Millwrights upon review of your Text or Email.

Thank you,.

Craft Logic

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.