[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Trillium Construction is now seeking a Concrete Journeymen for work in the Kansas City area!
Build, form, and place concrete structures using advanced construction knowledge.
Per Diem: $100/day paid 7 days
Schedule: is Monday - Saturday, 6/10s
Duration: ASAP for 1-2 months
Travel pay $0.50/mile
• Form and Pour Tank Ring Walls
• Set, anchor and brace concrete forms and other structures to the desired pitch, depth and alignment
• Position, join, align, and seal structural items, such as concrete wall sections and pipes.
• Prepare, align and operate power screed to level concrete to desired elevation.
• Bore bolt holes in timber, masonry or concrete walls
• Set auto level, and shoot grade for dirt, concrete and other desired elevations
-Climbing and building wall forms
-OSHA 10 Required
-Fit for Duty Physical required
If interested, please send resume to email@example.com