[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Description of Role:
The primary purpose of this position is to provide administrative support to our client's Facilities Management Team. A strong communicator who can receive and process complex information efficiently and, in return, pass on required vital information and action points to the Team. The Administrator ensures that everything behind the scenes runs smoothly and can efficiently multitask.
- Foster and develop a strong customer service-oriented culture and relationship with the client and specific "key" contacts and liaisons to ensure the successful delivery of services.
- Maintain the financial administration, including entering purchase orders, reconciling invoices, and monitoring expenditures against the budget.
- Liaise with client internal customers, third parties, and suppliers/contractors.
- Support our client's facilities department in delivering a consistent and efficient service across multiple sites, including schedules that are up to date and that any remedial works(s) are undertaken quickly.
- Act as the first point of contact within our client's facilities department during working hours. Questions or concerns are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Helpdesk management, monitoring and responding to job requests, including liaising proactively and reactively with other staff and supply chain partners.
- Provide other administrative and operational/coordination support to our client's Director of Facilities
- To maintain internal systems and workflow and advise internal clients on Administrative best practices.
- Attend meetings frequently and take notes.
- Reports - preparation of various management reports and electronic presentations, including overall design, manipulation, and data extraction.
- Maintain electronic and paper filing systems, ensuring consistency and supporting client's management team where required.
Full time, Hybrid Work Model-Local in Dallas, TX.
Total Compensation Package to include: Competitive base pay, annual profitability-based bonus, recognition incentives and extensive training opportunities. Comprehensive Benefit Plan options for full time employees to include: Health & Dental insurance, Vision Discounts, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Vacation, Sick, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Plans and more!
Company will conduct Background check, MVR and Controlled Substance testing prior to hire.
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employers and is committed to diversity in our workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.