[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Kodiak Labor is looking for Structural Fitter's for LONG TERM work LOCAL to Houston area.
LOCAL WORK, no per diem.
HOURS: 40-50 PER WEEK
DURATION: VERY LONG TERM (12+ MONTHS)
Fit, cut, and tack material.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepares welding joints
• Cuts material
• Fit and tack material required from drawings
• Fill out inspection reports and requests
• Conventional and measuring instruments
• Finish grinding applications using manual and power tools
• Safety and Housekeeping
• Other duties as assigned by the area supervisor
• Ability to read blueprints
• Basic welding
• Proficiency in math
• Knowledge of structural shapes and sizes
• Ability to work with a torch and bevel machining
If you are interested please text "SF" to 985-320-5354 asap