[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Actalent is seeking a permitting specialist with project management experience for a large CAPEX project in Batavia, OH.
Per diem, home trips, and mob/demob mileage is offered for non-local candidates.
Responsibilities, include, but not limited to:
• Cross functional support and collaboration between Business Development (BD) and Engineering & Construction (E&C) units during the execution phase for permits, applying project management best practices.
• Ensure a detailed and complete knowledge of the local legislation and regulations in terms of permits, in order to produce guidelines and tools for planning, organizing, executing and controlling the related project activities.
• Support the Project Teams performing risk analysis and defining preventive/corrective actions to be taken with reference to permits, in order to keep the projects on schedule.
• Management of the permits from the investment committee approval to the final handover to the relevant customers (Operation & Maintenance unit).
• Issue periodical reports in order to monitor and control the activities related to authorizations and permits of different projects.
• Ensure requirements of each permit are accurate and fulfilled during the construction of the facility plant.
• Collect and share best practices and lessons learned about authorizations and permits of power plants within the company, locally and worldwide.