[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is seeking a Project Scheduler to join our clients Project Scheduling & Planning group for the Engineering and Construction Division. The Project Scheduler will work directly with the Project Originators, Developers, Engineers, Early Stage Managers and Construction Managers supporting the development, engineering, and construction of all energy technologies. Some examples of projects include but are not limited to Wind, Solar, Energy Storage, Transmission Lines, Substations, Pipelines, Combine Cycles, etc.
Job Details / Essential Job Functions:
- The creation, maintenance and progress of project schedules using Primavera P6 Software.
- In-charge of the preparation of monthly reports for construction projects comparing baseline approved schedule to progress schedule including critical path method, resource loading, cost loading, manpower, submittals, projections of impacts and recovery plans.
- Develop effective & accurate schedules, coordinate multidisciplinary meetings and report to management for an impressive portfolio of projects.
Qualifications / Education / Experience:
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors' Degree in Engineering, Construction, Business Management, or similar field.
- Team player. Be able to interact with all project participants to gather scope, logistics, and constraints to be included within the plan and schedule. Maintain a positive attitude and develop strong working relationships with all team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lead Schedule Review Meetings with all project participants and to coordinate requirements to ensure resources are focused on the right project activities
- Excellent process management, prioritization and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in tracking against schedule baselines and perform ad-hoc analyses.
- Report schedule status and variances to management in a clear and concise manner.
- Minimum 3 years of Scheduling experience is desired.
- Fast learning, ability to learn and work with Scheduling software.