[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Kodiak Labor Solutions is currently seeking a (Local) NCCCO Carry deck crane operator (Broderson) for a 4 month project in Irvine, CA
Job Summary: Operate tower cranes that are used to lift and relocate construction
materials. This will include but not be limited to: steel bars to the building
foundation, lifting various construction materials from the ground level to the top of
the building, and concreting shear walls, columns and core walls.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Assist all crews on site as requested/scheduled
• Perform pre-operation checks on electrical system including start up, limit and load switches, swing and drum motors and brakes
• Perform pre-operational tests, inspection of load line and crane parts and scheduled maintenance for lubrication of mechanical systems
• Perform pre-plan safety meetings with sub-contractors to ensure daily work schedules are accomplished in a safe and timely manner
• Hoist and move material around the job site for all construction trades
• Keep and fill out all inspection logs for crane.
Qualifications and Skills:
• NCCCO Crane Certification
• DOT Medical Certification
• Excellent follow-through and organizational skills
• Aptitude to adapt to changing priorities.
• Must be customer service oriented.
• Must have good verbal communication skills to ensure safety with adjacent cranes and ground crews.
If you are interested or know anyone who is interested please call Mark 470-601-8699 or Michelle 985-320-5354