home >> general construction >> job board >> post

[Instrumentation Engineer] I & C Owner's Engineer I Blair NE I Industrial Manufacturing Facility

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

Our Client, a Top EPC Firm in the USA, is looking to add an Instrumentation & Controls Owner's Engineer to their project in Blair Nebraska. This person will be supporting a major Food & Beverages Manufacturing Client by maintaining oversight of proper installation of equipment onsite. You will manage the Quality Assurance of equipment by ensuring the equipment is also running properly.

Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months (Opportunity of Extension)
Pay Rate: $65-$75 (depending on experience) + 1.5x OT + Benefits

Mob/DeMob: Starts at $700 but could give more depending on where candidate is coming from
PD: $110/day (7 days/week)

Ideally Start is this month

Day to Day
- The plant is under construction, most of the structure is up and they are starting to install equipment
- Ensure equipment is running properly
- Sit in on client meetings
- Complete daily report which summarizes daily activities
- Oversee testing of equipment (mechanical, electrical, automation for food & bev)
- No direct reports

Experience Needed
- Background in I&C (Instrumentation & Controls)
- No degree needed
- Experience working in food and beverage or industrial manufacturing is required
- Background in testing equipment (mechanical, electrical or automated)
- Familiarity with IQ/OQ/PQ (Process validation) may be helpful but not 100% needed
- Able to communicate cross functionally

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.