[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is seeking a BESS Project Management Consultant for our clients Engineer & Construction Business Unit. This position is responsible for daily project coordination of internal and external resources to support Development, Engineering, Estimating, Supply Chain, Scheduling, and Construction activities from pre-construction (Early Stage) up to the point of Construction for Battery Energy Storage System (BESS) projects within the Engineering and Construction Business Unit (E&C).
This position is not focused on a single project, but rather the management of multiple projects all at varying stages
- Critical coordination of highly matrixed project development teams to ensure resources are focused on the right activity at the right time to meet project schedule.
- Coordinating with environmental, regulatory, cultural, land acquisition, interconnection, etc., to ensure all project variables are identified and incorporated.
- Development of the project's technical scope.
- Optimization of project variables to improve both technical and financial feasibility.
- Support origination and development teams with PPA and GIA negotiations.
- Support development teams with jurisdictional needs.
- Coordinate engineering, estimating and procurement requirements.
- Support the E&C engineering team with technical attributes for the development of designs.
- Support the E&C cost estimating team for development of financial model.
- Actively seek out and leverage market data to ensure financial model is healthy.
- Present financial model to respective business unit(s) and actively manage financial model thru executive budget approvals.
- Competitively source, negotiate and execute commercial contracts for critical services including geotechnical, survey, engineering and EPC/PC construction services.
- Uphold and represent E&C's interests on assigned projects.
- Regular presentations/briefing on current progress, issues and risk mitigation in meetings with various levels of management.
- Ensure projects moving to the Construction stage can be turned over to the Construction Project Manager with an inclusive and executable construction plan.
- Excellent project management, communication, financial, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or Finance/Accounting with experience in related engineering and construction of renewable energy projects preferred.
- Experience with electricity markets, renewables, and/or battery projects is a plus.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.