[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
As a leading national skilled trade organization, we have the resources to help you maximize the skills you’ve developed and to contribute positively to your trade.
LEAD offers great benefits such as paid holidays* and paid sick leave* ( * subject to eligibility requirements) and allows you to CHOOSE how and where you utilize your hard-won skills, along with the opportunity to grow your experience level. Your team at LEAD want you to have a great fit at a company that values your contributions.
What are you working toward?
Based on your work ethic, development and dedication to your role, with support from your local branch and job-site leadership, you will develop and strengthen your skill sets
We are seeking Licensed Journeyman Electrician to become part of our team!
Your responsibilities will include:
· Lay out, Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment.
· Inspect and test components of electrical systems including transformers, transfer switches and switch gears.
· Bend and install electrical conduit and pull wire.
· Install electrical panels, electrical breakers, receptacles, switches, machine disconnects and light fixtures.
Requirements for this role include:
· Candidates must have experience based on skill levels. Apprentices must have at least 2 years of experience. Journeyman must have at least 4 years of experience. Experience must be in commercial or industrial.
· Depending on level of experience, candidates must be able to read and comprehend instructions, drawings, prints, diagrams, schematics and other reports or printouts.
· Must be able to use and operate hand and power tools.
· Must have a current California , Arizona or Nevada Journeyman’s Card,
· Able and willing to travel to various projects throughout California, Arizona and Nevada.
$36.00- $42.00/ hour depending on experience. Per diem and travel available.
Please contact us at 888 929 0213.
LEAD is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.