[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The Project Manager is responsible for the successful completion of TEiC HRSG/Gas Power projects. This role will manage the staffing, scheduling, tooling, purchasing, safety, quality, and budget requirements while providing exceptional service to the client. The manager will serve as the primary liaison for all activities between the company and its client.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s):
* Ensure the project is performed in a safe manner and all Customer, Governmental and Corporate Safety requirements are carried out.
* Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
* Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
* Manage project budget and ensure project is completed within budget.
* Manage project quality and ensure all work is performed in accordance with the Customer's, Company’s, and Code requirements.
* Handle all customer-related activities. Develop and maintain positive customer relationships both personally and for the organization.
* Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
* Develop team leads, especially those in new positions, to enhance both team effectiveness and the general effectiveness of all teams.
* Assist with evaluating subcontract proposals and selection in support of project objectives.
* Ensure compliance with plans and specifications.
* Minimize our exposure and risk on project.
* Prepares estimates utilizing estimating template and TEiC estimating standards.
* Collaborates with Manager, Estimating and Proposals to develop and update estimating standards for HRSG aftermarket projects; monitors HRSG aftermarket estimates for consistency.
* Supports area managers in developing bids and execution plans.
* Support Sales in proposal efforts with contract reviews and customer clarification/pre-award meetings.
* Completes all commercial, operational, and company reporting requirements by assigned date.
* Sound understanding of project controls and project risk management tools.
* Technical knowledge of power plants and power equipment.
* Detailed knowledge of HRSG/Simple Cycle design, fabrication, erection as well as internal processes and workflows.
* Demonstrated skills in building customer and supplier relations and managing contracts.
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment; capable of adjusting priorities.
* Strong leadership and talent building skills.
Education and/or Experience
* B.S. in Construction Management or Engineering.
* 5-7 years in field engineering, project management, or related experience.
* To provide greater transparency to candidates, we include base pay ranges for all US-based job postings that encompass all potential locations and levels for the open position. Our base pay ranges are set based on the function, discipline, level and regional location and are benchmarked against companies in the same or similar industry. Final offers may vary based on multiple factors, including; education, depth and relevance of work experience, relevant licenses and certifications, and may vary from the amounts listed in the job posting.
The base pay range for this Project Manager role is $84,250 - $142,250 annually.