[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Commercial HVAC Installer.
Needs 5+ years experience.
We have a great opportunity for experienced HVAC Installer for a local mechanical contractor. Our client specializes in service, maintenance and retrofit of commercial and industrial HVAC systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ability to install, setup, and test new equipment
· Ability to service installed equipment
· Communicate with customers to answer questions, resolve problems and ensure complete customer satisfaction.
· Inspect equipment to identify potential problems to prevent premature and unexpected breakdowns or callbacks.
· Ensure company property, vehicles and tools are being used, maintained and properly accounted for.
· Using hand held devices record all required information on customer call. Complete all forms and paperwork in a neat, timely, complete and accurate manner.
· Candidates must have 5+ years as HVAC Installer/Technician
· Comprehensive knowledge of duct work, high and low voltage wiring, running
refrigerant lines, brazing, condensate drain lines, flue lines, gas lines and any and all other duties involved with installing commercial HVAC equipment
· Knowledge of Start-Up procedures and service
· Must have valid drivers license, current DMV printout and clean driving record.