[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
POSITION SUMMARY: The Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for the development and execution of quality initiatives which support all the Global Practices and New England office locations.
SALARY: $88 - $125 per hour
- Responsible for the effective development and implementation of policies, procedures, work instructions, and guidelines that can be utilized across all Global Practices (GPs) and Locations in the New England area.
- Support GPs and Locations in their development of specific programs which are customized for their services.
- Develop Governance of Corporate Best Practice Library
- Coordinate with all GP and Location Quality Managers to share best practices, tools, and techniques.
- Assist in proper implementation of GP and LOC quality programs.
- Support projects and proposals to summarize the corporate quality program.
- Coordinate with Supplier and Construction Quality.
- Develop Knowledge Capture Program which can be utilized across the company
- Revamp or Develop Quality Metrics Program
- Conduct NQA-1, ISO 9001:2015, and project performance-based audits
- Conduct root cause analysis
- Coordinate, monitor, and implement training programs related to quality
- Recommend continual improvement strategies and lead or participate in continual improvement projects
- Implement Corporate Quality Events and Communication
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in related field from an accredited curriculum.
- Minimum 7 years related experience.
- ISO 9001:2015 experience preferred.
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor training preferred.
- Expert facilitation, collaboration, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent planning and analytical skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills; and the ability to clearly and effectively present complex information to all levels of employees and management