[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Assistant Project Manager
**Military Veterans with at least 3 years of electrical experience are encouraged to apply**
Location: San Francisco, CA
Annual Salary: $95,000-$120,000
Assistant Project Manager (APM) is expected to maintain exceptional working partnerships with vendors and subcontractors and assist in the review and tracking of project activities, including change orders, submittals, tracking logs, and related project documents. Youíll facilitate learning for yourself and others, drive team meetings, and direct the work of Project Engineers and Project Coordinators in partnership with the Project Manager and field team.
- Provide direct support to Project Manager
- Provide guidance to the Production team
- Drive performance of Project Engineers and Coordinators
- Coordinating material onsite delivery dates
- Managing and maintaining all related project documents
- 3-years electrical construction experience preferred
- Previous experience assisting in the execution of project plans or exposure to project management
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelorís Degree in Construction Management, Business, Engineering, or similar preferred.
- High attention to detail and organization
- Excellent communication skills and professional etiquette
- Ability to coordinate projects across multiple organizations during the project initiation
- Construction or project management related certifications or licenses are desired but not required
- Valid state-issued driverís license and satisfactory driving record.
- Travel: 0% - 25%
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. This position is not eligible for sponsorship.