[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Location: San Francisco, CA
Annual Salary: $135,000-$155,000
This role is for a Construction Project Manager responsible for the day-to-day operations of construction projects and the successful management of a high-performing team. This role will manage the planning, execution, and financial performance of projects using business practices that are consistent with our company values Ė people, safety, integrity, innovation, and excellence.
- Understand entirety of the project contract, schedule, budget and overall scope of the project
- Responsible for and oversees estimating, project cost accounting, scheduling, procurement, productivity tracking and reporting methods necessary to profitably complete projects
- Lead and develop project team to their full potential
- Interact/coordinate with diverse community of; clients, vendors and subcontractor partners
- Build new relationships and enhance future business development opportunities
- Manage projects in accordance with goals, financial parameters, project timelines and specifications to optimizing revenue growth, profitability and customer satisfaction
- Provides direction to employees according to established policies and management guidance
- Administers company policies that directly affect subordinate employees
- Recommends changes to unit or sub-unit policies.
- Use management review to measure meeting of objectives
- 5 years of experience in electrical construction or related activities in a leadership role managing multi million-dollar projects
- Need history of successfully leading teams and are passionate about developing and growing employees to their full potential
- 5 years of experience managing electrical construction teams and projects with the commercial, utility, alternative energy, or data center markets
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelorís Degree in Construction Management, Business, Engineering, or similar preferred.
- Construction or project management certifications or licenses are desired but not required
- Dynamic leadership and management skills
- Ability to influence and drive positive outcomes
- Thorough knowledge of estimating, project cost accounting, scheduling, procurement, productivity tracking and reporting methods
- High attention to detail and organization
- Excellent communication skills and professional etiquette
- Valid state-issued driverís license and satisfactory driving record.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. This position is not eligible for sponsorship.