[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our client is currently seeking for an Electrical Engineer III. You will perform high voltage substation (34.5kV-500kV) design, including physical design, protective relaying/control with an emphasis on continuous improvement.
- Apply knowledge and comply with Company quality program standards.
- May perform internal Quality Assurance technical reviews.
- Prepare a variety of moderately complex engineering deliverables for high voltage substation design.
- Perform complex research and develop recommendations for equipment and/or materials selection.
- Must Have a minimum of 3 yrs.' High Voltage Substation Design Experience: Preferably P&C design but may consider those with Physical design experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of engineering of high voltage substation engineering design principles and applicable design guides and standards related to assigned engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience.
Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering from either a recognized accredited program in their home country or the country in which the professional is practicing.
“We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.”