Field Operations Support Assistant (318205)
Posted by: BHI Energy <firstname.lastname@example.org> on May 15, 2018 at 09:17:02. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 63654
Field Service Representative serves as primary contractual and managing contact with customers on-site during a Field Service project. The Field Service Representative is the face of the organization for a project in process. Monitors functional departments (i.e. supply chain, operations, scheduling, quality etc.) to ensure they are meeting contract requirements. Reacts, as soon as possible, to internal and external performance problems to minimize non-conformance to contract specifications and maintain strong customer relations.
- Prepares and sends written correspondence to customer for field service related contractual details.
- Updates Project Management and Field Service Representative with progress, schedule changes, problems, and customer correspondence..
- Resolves problems concerning Field Service project performance and customer service..
- Maintains and submits project documentation per the contract requirements.
- Monitors project progress and maintains Field Service project schedule.
- Coordinates Field Service shipping, activities and schedules to meet Field Service and shop requirements.
- Manages expense reporting and project expense estimating.
- Satisfies ISO 9001 Quality System as it relates to these tasks.
- PMBOK certification preferred Bachelor's degree with five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Field Service Representative must have extensive experience in hydro turbine and generator disassembly, reassembly and overhaul.
- Must have experience planning and managing large multi-shift site operations
- Microsoft Office Suite, Primavera P6 (or ability to learn)
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints, both digital and hard copy.
- Successful applicant must be authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship.
- Does not need to be located to be considered, but must be able to come to travel as needed between projects or for training purposes.
- Per Diem and Mobilization is available if distance from home address to job site is over 50 miels each way.
613 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.