Journeyman Electrician (6272187)
Posted by: Aerotek on March 14, 2018 at 03:40:03.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 93290
Journeyman Electrician Wanted!
We are looking for Journeyman Level Electricians interested in an exciting career opportunity with one of the fastest growing companies in the country. Our client specializes in the installation of solar arrays on farms and dairies in the Central Valley and throughout California and has seen 8000% growth since its inception in 2014.
Your position will include:
- Leading the installation of electrical systems that interconnect our solar array to the grid power of commercial Solar projects
- Will work primarily on NexTracker Ground Mount Systems
- Ensure work performed by all electricians is of good workmanship and compliant with current NEC and local codes
- Working with operations manager and home owners to fulfill any necessary system upgrades/repairs to support our solar equipment
- Provide on-site technical assistance to electrical crew
- Communicate with customers and co-workers effectively
- Work with local inspectors to satisfy local requirements and expectations
- Train, mentor and develop electrical apprentices
- Wiring combiner boxes
- Working knowledge of Inverters
- Experience in underground electrical
- String wiring of panels
- 2 years of solar experience highly preferred
- $28-33 depending on experience
- 100% Health Benefits Covered for Employee Individual Plan
- 401k - 6% match
- Profit Sharing Plan - 10% of net profit, prorated by salary level
- Completion Bonuses
- $5,300/year education reimbursement
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
314 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.