[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 519485
Posted By: NESC Staffing Corp.
Posted On: 2019-04-14 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Cost Engineer] Cost Engineer
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
City: Overland Park
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 66211
Experienced to Lead level Cost Engineering role. Will work on assignments on a variety of Power and/or Oil & Gas projects. Tasked with competently performing all aspects of cost analysis, including cost reporting and forecasting, earned value progress measurement, quantity management, change management , risk identification and mitigation, and other cost-related functions. May provide guidance to less experienced project controls personnel.
• Must be willing to travel and work on-site at project locations throughout the United States an estimated 25% of the time
• Leads or participates in delivering baseline cost deliverables• Generates monthly / quarterly reports
• Leads estimate reconciliation and budget variance tracking, bringing key variances to the attention of management as they arise
• Coordinates with engineers and field team for management and tracking of engineered quantities
• Leads or participates in change management initiatives and reporting
Minimum Qualifications (Do Not Edit)
Four-year Bachelor's degree with six or more years of relevant Cost Control of Planning & Scheduling experience OR no four-year Bachelor's degree required with eight years or more of relevant Cost Control or Planning & Scheduling experience in Home Office or Field Office.
-Prefer four-year Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management, or nontechnical Bachelor’s with business and computer software courses plus relevant Cost Engineering experience in Home or Field Office.
• Oil & Gas or Power Generation projects experience
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
28 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.