[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 520751
Posted By: Spencer Ogden
Posted On: 2019-04-14 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [QC Inspector] QC Manager - Hydroelectric
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 2126530939
Role: QC System Manager
Start date: ASAP (end of month or first week of may is realistic)
Forecast Finish date: June 30, 2020
Schedule: 4x10ís now, switching to 5x10ís in September (may go up to 6x10ís in September if customer gives a change order)
Location: East of Nashville, TN
- Graduate degree in engineer or construction management
- Minimum 10 years of construction experience on construction similar to this contract (installation of a Francis runner, rewind of stator, assembly of rotor poles, onsite machining, sandblasting and painting, piping and electrical work, commissioning)
- Completed the QCM Course
- Rehab project, half done, working on 2nd unit, 3rd unit is next.
- Inspections, documentations, measurements, ability to read micrometers, interpret & obtain data from laser tracker/ tech report for circularity of shaft, rotor, etc
- Make proper inspections and not to be influenced by schedule or budget.
- 4th rank: Superintendent, Safety, Admin, QC System Manager
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
22 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.