home >> alternative energy (wind, wave, solar, hydro, tidal, geothermal, biomass, and biofuels) >> job board >> post

[Operations Manager] Plant Manager - Frac Sand Mine

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

Opening a Frac Sand Mine in South East Wyoming. Operations scheduled to start within the next couple months. There is already a customer waiting list and when operations begin there is potential for plant to run on a 24/7 schedule.

Responsibilities:
Oversees above ground mining operations under MSHA regulations
Supervise employees and contractors working in mine area including direction for area where work is needed for the day, where equipment is needed, and productivity goals
Monitor for safety of equipment, safe operation of that equipment, and any other safety concerns
Review equipment inspection reports and request service for equipment as needed
Maintain communication with plant operations regarding activities within mine area and production area
Complete projects within mine area as needed
Document daily activity to include tonnage of material and equipment utilization
Maintain reporting of projected monthly demand
Create environmental reporting for the mine area
Perform other duties as assigned or as judgment or necessity dictates.

Required Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Bachelor’s degree in Mine Engineering preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
A minimum of 5 years’ experience in operations as well as significant experience in aggregate processing procedures and sand and gravel operations. (Preference is anyone who's worked on a mine as a Supervisor)
Exceptional communication, both written and oral, and interpersonal abilities; organization and attention to detail
Ability to efficiently communicate directly with customers regarding demands and procedures.
Ability to manage customer trucking operations and schedule
Proven safety record and excellent compliance in MSHA safety standards.
Proficiency in the use of computers and various technology programs to maintain records and reports for the facility; heavy Microsoft Excel use
Ability to work both tactically and strategically
Ability to effectively manage personnel located in remote areas with hands-on, solution-driven approach
Must be able to provide 3 Professional References, pass a pre-hire drug screen, and have a satisfactory background check.

***Must be willing to relocate or near the Torrington, WY area.(Plant Manager is expected to be on site daily)***

Please send resume directly to obrienm@enscicon.com, or call 303-223-4346.
Compensation is dependent on experience.

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.