Energy Specialist - Energy Level (7002043)
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Looking for a self motivated and energy efficient passionate professional! Entry level candidate who is willing to learn and be a team player.
Responsible for working with K-12 commercial customers through providing technical support regarding the identification, qualification and implementation of energy efficiency opportunities and the processing of associated financial incentives. Coordinate efforts with trade allies to leverage and increase participation in Energy Efficiency programs and program initiatives.
- The Energy Specialists will provide expert advice and coordination for our programs while recommending specific modifications to systems through exemplary customer service
- Promote the energy efficiency program to customers through the completion of scheduled energy assessments
- Discuss technical elements of energy consuming equipment-i.e., lighting, HVAC, hot water systems, building and pipe insulation, and air sealing
- They will do the initial assessment and then enter the info into an internal system
- In charge of being the point of contact for customer throughout the whole phase of the project
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.