[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Procedure Solutions Management, LLC (PSM) is seeking a PPA Certified Procedure Writer who will work remotely
-Procedure Solutions Management is seeking qualified Procedure Writer to support a conversion project.
• Convert existing procedure content into the new template format.*
• Obvious typos may be corrected if recognized and noted using MS-Word Notes to call out the correction. **
• At the writer’s discretion, if content appears to be missing, incorrect or in question, PSM will comment on the concern(s) identified in the procedure draft for client staff for their information only.
*No content will be changed and the client's Format and Content Procedure will only be followed to the extent that it applies to procedure template layout.
**No procedure content will be changed with the exception of obvious typos.
Out-of-Scope: Any procedures with steps that extend beyond four levels of indent will be considered out-of-scope for this project as it would require a qualified discipline-specific procedure writer to modify the step content.
• PPA Certification REQUIRED
• Relevant experience in boiling, water and reactor (BWR), nuclear, and operations procedures
*Eligible candidates will be required to complete a short procedure exercise using a MS Word Macro-Enabled Template*
Technical Procedure Writer Certification - PPA Certification, please consider the following: Procedure Solutions Management, LLC a small woman-owned business offers 5-day Human Factored Technical Procedure Writing Courses. The registration fee for the course is $1100 per attendee. Interest free financing is available upon request and all major credit cards accepted. The course is recognized by the Procedure Professionals Association (PPA) (www.ppaweb.org) and is specifically designed to help people interested in careers writing procedures focused on the elimination of human error. Please visit our web site at www.proceduresolutionsmgmt.com for detailed information and registration forms.