[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our client has a need for an ELECTRICAL ENGINEER III. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a leading company, we want to talk with you!
Serve as project manager / project lead and carry out assignments associated with electrical engineering in support of our Client’s hydroelectric generating station equipment and facilities. Work assignments will include projects located in both Massachusetts and Connecticut.
• Ensure assignments meet quality standards, regulatory requirements and are completed on time and within budget.
• Determine appropriate corrective measures as a result of review of plant operational, maintenance, and failure data.
• Perform engineering design and analysis work for modifications to existing plant systems or for new plant systems/equipment.
• Prepare cost-benefit analyses in support of proposed engineering assignments.
• Implement design change/modifications, including procedure preparation, procurement, project management, testing and commissioning, and design document updating.
• Coordinate personnel, develop schedules, and evaluate work plans required to support engineering assignments.
• Prepare specifications and evaluate proposals for contractor and consultant’s services and/or equipment purchases.
• Provide support to the Manager, Regulatory Compliance as directed.
• Respond to requests for engineering/technical assistance from other departments.
• Provide both technical guidance and mentoring of less experienced engineers.
• Perform other tasks as assigned.
• Capable of frequently standing; walking; balancing, sitting; climbing (ladders, stairs, ramps, catwalks, stacks and the like as required); stooping; squatting; crouching; crawling; kneeling; reaching; grasping; pushing; pulling; lifting (min. 50lbs); feeling; talking and hearing.
• Capable of performing repetitive motions as required
As an employee with ASAP, you will be working through an established and well respected organization that goes above and beyond for our Clients and Talent. We are dedicated to providing our Associates with professional and responsive attention and we are here to assist with any questions or concerns you may have. Your diligence and professional commitment will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for this position may include (but are not limited to):
• Excellent medical, dental, and vision
• Short Term Disability/LTD
Who We Are:
ASAP is the expert solution for companies seeking a skilled contract/contingent workforce. Our expertise, market knowledge and recruitment proficiency make us the source for providing companies seeking highly skilled Financial, IT, Engineers and Technicians to fill contract, temp-to-perm, and direct hire opportunities.