[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Oversee the work performed by contractors in the construction of renewable energy facilities.
- Responsible for monitoring of construction quality to ensure that all work is installed in accordance with the plans, specifications, QA/QC requirements, code requirements, contract requirements and good construction practices.
- Follow Company's processes and procedures to safely and effectively construct the companies renewable generating facilities for "Best in Class Performance".
- Participate in daily, weekly and monthly project meetings. Maintain all job specific meeting minutes and necessary logs.
- Create, process, complete and maintain accurate documentation and records associated with the construction site including requests for information, submittals, change orders and drawings.
- Assist in the monitoring of facilitate tie-ins, start-up and testing to ensure proper turnover to operations.
- Participate in final project demobilization, documentation and close-out activities.
- Oversee the Safety and Environmental compliance of the companies personnel and subcontractors on site during construction in accordance with federal, state and local laws, and the companies policies, practices and procedures.
- Ensure all personnel and subcontractors meet technical and safety training requirements.
- Be proficient at Root Cause Analyses to accurately determine failure mode and reason. Identify cost reduction opportunities.
- Provide all the information needed to create the daily reporting requirements for our internal and external customers, as well as KPI reporting.
- Assist in the training and support of new Construction Engineers.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.