[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
E9717400 - BUSINESS SYSTEMS IMPLEMENTATION PROJECT MANAGER - NEW ORLEANS, LA - 12 MONTHS - NO PD
ReNuke Services, Inc. Is seeking a project manager in New Orleans, LA. This position will make implement multiple changes on the company and vendor side, complete RFP for new vendor and implement new program, communication and change management strategy, draft and review of plan documents & SPDs, etc.
Responsible for leading the implementation of various system changes. This includes the requirements gathering, working with IT during the design phase, testing of changes between various systems, implementation and change management plan, and communications strategy for the changes. Also responsible for RFP and vendor selection for a new system-wide program.
• Project management skills - the ability to manage several cross functional workstreams to meet critical milestones and implement new full projects successfully.
• Technical skills - the ability to understand, draft, translate, and test technical requirements.
• Includes translating business requirements to a technical resource and vice versa. Understanding of interface file layouts and requirements, security, and transfer of files back and forth from Entergy to vendor.
• Experience with PeopleSoft 9.2 is a plus.
• Benefits knowledge - knowledge of 401(k) plans and administration from the standpoint of plan documents and various regulations from Dept of Labor, IRS, and ERISA. Also, knowledge of how 401(k) contributions are deducted from payroll and managed by recordkeeping systems.
• Vendor selection experience - ability to manage RFP process for vendor selection to manage a new system wide program
• Change management / Communications - experience in developing a communications strategy and change management plan to roll out system wide for various changes being implemented