[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our client, a well-established engineering consulting firm, is looking to grow their team with a Civil CAD Drafter/Designer to support gas pipeline projects for large utilities.
* Work closely with engineers to perform utility, infrastructure, and site development related design work. Transform designs into CAD produced drawings using appropriate software.
* Set up and draft plans by analyzing sketches, field notes/data, engineering drawings, and other input material to develop solutions for the completion of drawings.
* Draft layouts and plan and profile drawings while working with engineering staff.
* Draft site, utility, infrastructure, and soil erosion/sediment control plans based on provided designs.
* Conform to the company's standard CAD procedures for layering, etc., and standard drawing procedures for sheet layout.
* Work with numerous project teams and disciplines to help in project completion.
* Coordinate details and dimensions between drawing sheets.
* Complete assignments of increased difficulty as proficiency is increased.
* High School Diploma/Equivalent; Associates Degree or a Certificate from a technical school, preferably in AutoCAD.
* 2+ years of related experience.
* Proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D.
* Work within a team-oriented environment to successfully complete a high volume of projects within established budgets and deadlines.