[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI is looking for an experienced Field Service Manager to oversee a team of Solar Electricians to cover the South New Jersey Region!!
The Field Service Manager's primary responsibility is to support the O&M activities to maintain the performance of the solar systems, track conformance to contractual obligations, provide excellent customer service to our Customers and ensure a smooth workflow and optimally performing solar systems.
• Manage team of solar electricians and repair crews to complete all system warranty repairs and service requests within service levels and cost
• Providing first and second level troubleshooting for all solar system service requests
• Coordinate materials, inventory, fleet vehicles, technicians, and maintenance requirements to achieve service level targets for system repairs
Serve as the Responsible Managing Employee in South New Jersey
• Physical project completion including pulling necessary permits.
Coordinating field activities to service the systems, either by internal resources or partner technicians • Processing all customer warranty and insurance claims.
• Providing product and service training to customers and partners.
Management of service orders.
Communicating opportunities and recommendations for modification or improvements to processes to assure optimum efficiency of the company assets.
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email email@example.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
• Master's Electrical/Contractor license is required.
• Ability and willingness to obtain master electrician license in in other states and maintain qualifying agent status in multiple states
• A Bachelor's Degree in related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience; a High School Diploma (or GED) is a minimum requirement
**THIS IS A 50% TRAVEL POSITION**