[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Solar CM- for Commercial Projects
Openings for positions: Burbank, Santa Maria, Dominguez Hills, Placerville
Looking to add several construction managers to our dynamic team. Electrical experience a plus, but overseeing commercial and canopy structures on the solar side is a must
- Proven experience as a commercial construction site leader getting jobs done on time, within budget and with high quality work
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and OSHA guidelines
- General understanding of common building materials, tools and techniques
- Complete understanding of solar technology and solar applications
- Recommended electrical experience but not required
- General understanding of the NEC Article 690
- OSHA 30 for Construction recommended
- Proficient with safety equipment, their standards and installation protocols
- Strong work ethic and commitment to quality workmanship
- Ability to think critically and solve problems independently
No relocation or perdiem for this position.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.