home >> alternative energy (wind, wave, solar, hydro, tidal, geothermal, biomass, and biofuels) >> job board >> post

Vermeer PD10 Mechanic Opening

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

Hi,

My name is Will- I'm currently supporting the contract renewable team at Spencer Ogden in Houston.

We are the top recruiter for the energy, engineering, and infrastructure markets.

I'm currently looking for experienced Heavy Machine Mechanic working specifically with Vermeer PD10 or similar pile driving systems with a CDL Class A license. This position is bundled with a 100% paid medical benefits and a strong compensation package depending on your qualifications. The location will be traveling but starting off in Iowa that will last the rest of the year.

Please let me know if you or anyone you know is interested in the position. Send updated resumes to will.gay@spencer-ogden.com.

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.