[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- 25% - Perform (and/or manage third party consultants) in conducting Root Cause Analysis to determine primary reasons for major failures affecting plant operations.
- 25% - Perform (and/or manage third party consultants) in developing Engineering Solutions to serial design defects while providing technical assistance to warranty claims processes.
- 15% - Mentor and train other engineers to improve competence and performance of the team.
- 15% - Lead initiatives to develop engineering practices and processes that improve engineering quality, productivity, and results.
- 10% - Coordinate efforts between Fleet Engineers, Asset Managers, and site technicians to develop and implement improvements to site performance and reliability.
- 5% - Perform reliability studies using Weibull analysis of various equipment to predict failure lifetimes on major components.
- 5% - Other duties as assigned
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
- Requires Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from an accredited university. Advanced degree preferred.
- A minimum of ten (10) years' relevant mechanical engineering experience.
- Working knowledge of equipment utilized in the renewable energy sector inclusive of utility scale wind turbines, solar panels, battery systems, and inverters.
- Demonstrated experience leading Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action problem solving for mechanical components.
- Demonstrated experience defining experiments to verify root causes and corrective actions of mechanical components.
- Demonstrated experience developing component or repair specifications and working with suppliers to qualify mechanical components for purchase or repair
- Ability to present and effectively communicate technical topics to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to work independently and with a team to develop innovative solutions to technical problems.