[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
GE92173 EQUIPMENT QUALIFICATION & TESTING ENGINEER – WILMINGTON, NC – 12 MONTHS - LOCAL PREFERRED
ReNuke Services, Inc is seeking an Equipment Qualifications & Testing Engineer at our client site in Wilmington, NC.
Electrical Engineer for Environmental Qualification support for the new electrical breaker.
• Develop environmental test plans and procedures to ensure product meet HW and System environmental requirements.
• Develop test ware, test plans & procedures to implement requirements.
• Perform and evaluate Verification and Validation and environmental tests and analysis for design of electrical components.
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering from and accredited college or university
• Experience in planning, writing, and executing Environmental Qualification test plans and procedure.
• Ability to start October 2020
• Experience in electrical product design and manufacturing.
• Experience in electrical protection schemes.
• Honest and straightforward with a high level of personal integrity.
• Work easily and communicate effectively within a team environment.
• Strong personal commitment and determination.
• Detail oriented and accountable for results.
• Exceptional organization, quantitative and analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Please note that in order to be considered for this position, you must possess all the basic/required qualifications. The candidate selected will be solely employed by ReNuke Services, Inc., not by client. ReNuke Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.